Polio Quebec Information
Polio-Québec invites anyone with polio or dealing with the post-polio syndrome, as well as their families and friends, to join our organization for free and enjoy the following services :
- Information, on our website https://polioquebec.org/eng/resources/
- Informations on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/association.polio.quebec
- Online Zoom activities, yoga session every third monday of the month at 3PM
- Online sharing sessions for people living with post polio syndrome, in order to learn from each other, are offered in both french and english on different days.
- These activities are also available to anyone living with a disability, and all are invited to join for free.
- In order to obtain your free membership for the year 2021/2022, please send your name and phone number to our email address at : firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us your contact information on our answering machine at : +1 (877) 765-4672. Following this, we will reach out to you. If you wish to, you can make a donation by following the information at the bottom of the page.
Dear Seniors and Polio Quebecers,
As you are aware information regarding the Covid-19 vaccination process in Quebec is constantly changing. It is now confirmed that you must be a Quebec resident who is 70+ years old to book an appointment for the Covid-19 vaccination. You may begin making an appointment by either going on this website https://www.quebec.ca/vaccincovid or by calling 1-877-644-4545.
You can learn more on our website page on the COVID-19 vaccines by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/3kJPSu8
Other Useful information:
For more updates, do not hesitate to go on our Facebook page! It will be our pleasure to answer your questions.
Making a donation
All financial contributions are precious and help us to develop new means to help all those who have Post-polio Syndrome and support research through our contributions to the Post-polio Clinic.
- By Cheque:
Association Polio Québec
3500 Décarie Boulevard, Office 219A
Montréal (Qc) H4A 3J5
- By Credit Card: :
Fill the form online by clicking here.
For more information, please visit our page on Making a Donation.