The good functioning of Polio Quebec is made possible thanks to the joint efforts of several people.
Board of Directors
Polio Quebec is directed by the Board of Directors which is composed of volunteer members of the Association. Eleven (11) are elected by the General Assembly and two (2) are co-opted by the Board.
The Board of Directors for 2015-2016 is:
Polio Quebec’s Board of Directors benefits from the counsel of a Medical Advisor, a physiatrist who works at the Post-Polio Clinic at the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital. The Medical Advisor attends monthly meetings but is not one of the Board Members.
Since 1998, Dr Daria A. Trojan has acted as a Medical Advisor, giving advice and maintaining contact with the Post-Polio Clinic team.
In 2014, Ann Robinson left her Board of Directors’ seat to become Medical Advisor for the Association.
|Dr Daria A. TROJAN
Administration and Communications
Polio Quebec has two permanent employees that take care of administration and communications: Claire Cossette, Administrative Coordinator and Audrey Desrochers, Information Agent. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the annual reports of the last years:
- AGA 2015 (June 6th): Annual Report 2014-2015 [PDF]
- AGA 2014 (June 7th): Annual Report 2013-2014 [PDF]
- AGA 2013 (June 1st): Annual Report 2012-2013 [PDF, 868 Kb]
- AGA 2012 (September 29th): Annual Report 2011-2012 [PDF, 862 Kb]
- AGA 2011 (September 24th): Annual Report 2010-2011 [PDF, 774 Kb]
- AGA 2010 (October 10th): Annual Report 2009-2010 [PDF, 280 Kb] (Financial Statements available on request)